Cardboard for homeless
My latest piece of work ... Haa .. slipshoddy work that is rushed out within 3-4 hrs ... Hmmm way off what I had in mind .. but I managed to complete it just before the dateline of 15 Aug.. which later I realised that it is actually US time .. meaning I have 12 hours more before the dateline is up.
This programme is to design cardboard for awareness of the homeless.... So my concept is that since most of the homeless own few things ... only the clothes on they are wearing and most probably wandering abt seeking shelter on their worn out slippers.
I decided to make a pair slipper with cardboard and some newspapers... and tada !!! A pair become one due to the lack of time .. haaa
I realised I really need to improve on my drawing cos ... it is very bad haa
the lady looks ghostly.


can have a look at other people design from the link :)
http://www.gimmeshelter.co.uk/ArtistInfo.php?user_id=279



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home