I have been TAGGED !
I have been tagged by Queen Ash.... Now I have to blog of 6 weird habits I have and in turn tag another 5 ppl... cannot tag back the sender ...
I have a problem here queen ash .... as u can see from my links .. i only have 4 frens ... How? How? How? Out of the 4.. three has been tagged by you ..... hmmmm
I dun wan to disppoint u ... so shall i write 30 weird habits that i have?
1. Talking to yourself in the mirror is mild ... I send sms to myself to talk to myself
2. I like to sleep on the floor when it is a warm day
3. I only comb my hair twice a day .. once in the morning before i head out and once after shower when i am back home.
4. I sleep with my hair wet if i am tired to dry them
5. I wash my face with shower cream if i cannot find facial wash
6. I use shower cream as shampoo if shampoo runs out
7. I think i ever use shower cream in place of detergent to wash clothes when detergent is not available.
8. I wear 2 different socks if i cannot find the matching pair
9. My table is in forever mess
10. I messed up the living room with my stuff too
11. I stone 25% of time
12. I'm sure weird ...
13. I am tired of being weird .....
14.. Sorry .. ran out of brainjuice to complete the 30 ....
15. Sorry x 15
30. Done .. Goodnight everyone ,...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home